Can you imagine how much money it costs to look after 15,000 dogs every year? We need help to look after all of the dogs that come into our care. Without donations from people like you, we would not be able to continue to do the work we do.
Fundraising is fun!
Running our 20 rehoming centres costs a lot of money – heating kennels, washing bedding, providing food, training and medical attention – it all adds up. All the money given to us is spent giving our dogs excellent care as we try and find each of them a loving new home.
You can help raise the vital funds to help us look after and rehome thousands of dogs in desperate need of our help, and have a great time doing it!
- Hold a cake sale
- Organise a sponsored walk
- Wear yellow at school for a day for £1
- Run a stall at your fete with a dog themed game
- Sponsor a dog
Do and Don't!
You can organise any kind of event, as long as you follow these do's and don'ts to make sure it all runs smoothly.
- Make sure everyone knows that you're raising money for Dogs Trust. Please write the following on all your
posters: Dogs Trust Registered Charity No: 227523/SC037843
- Talk to a responsible adult before organising your event, and ask them to help you collect any money raised
- Approach strangers for money or collect from door to door
How to donate:
Donations can be made online here Donate to Dogs Trust!
Donations can also be made over the phone by contacting our customer services team on 020 7837 0006
Alternatively, you can send in a cheque made payable to Dogs Trust along with a cover letter with details of what you have done and your contact details so we can write back and thank you. Please send to:
17 Wakley Street