Every year we visit hundreds of schools and work with thousands of children encouraging positive attitudes towards canine welfare, whilst also supporting the national curriculum.
Our trained and experienced team is fully equipped to deliver engaging and interactive lessons which include our underpinning themes of Dog Safety and Responsible Dog Ownership.
For more information on our workshops please see our FAQ page https://www.learnwithdogstrust.org.uk/faqs/
To book a visit or find out more about what they can offer you, contact your local Education and Community Officer. Find their details here or download our catalogues below:
• England and Wales Catalogue
• Scotland and Northern Ireland Catalogue
Benefits for teachers:
• We come to you
• Pre-prepared lessons delivered by our qualified Education and community Officers
• Linked closely to the curriculum
• Workshops are inclusive and have activities that cater for a variety of learning needs and styles.
• Selection of topics on offer that embed our key themes and compliment your curriculum focus.
Benefits for pupils:
Using dogs as a focus, our workshops and assemblies aim to develop compassion and consideration for all living beings.
With links to the national curriculum we deliver our workshops with a great deal of passion in creative and imaginative ways creating a memorable and positive learning experience.
Children will learn how to stay safe around dogs as well as the commitment involved in owning a dog.